Customize CUCM Login/Welcome Banner
Customize CUCM Login or Welcome Banner
Configure Welcome / Login Banner on Cisco Unified Communications Manager that would display a customized message when a user logs into Cisco Unified Communications Manager. I would also call this as MOTD (Message of the Day).
To configure Message of the day, follow the below steps.
- Create a notepad file and write a text which you would like to display when a user logs into Cisco Unified Communications Manager page.
- Login to Cisco Unified Communications Manager > OS Administration
- Navigate to Software Upgrades > Customized Logon Message
- Click on Choose File and Select the text file created in the above step
- Click on Upload File
- Next to Navigation > Select Cisco Unified CM Administration and click on Go
- Now you should be able to see the Banner Message on the screen
Hope this helps
I am working in an IT company and having 10+ years of experience into Cisco IP Telephony and Contact Center. I have worked on products like CUCM, CUC, UCCX, CME/CUE, IM&P, Voice Gateways, VG224, Gatekeepers, Attendant Console, Expressway, Mediasense, Asterisk, Microsoft Teams, Zoom etc. I am not an expert but i keep exploring whenever and wherever i can and share whatever i know. You can visit my LinkedIn profile by clicking on the icon below.
“Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don’t.” ― Bill Nye
How I can delete this message on CUCM?
Create a Notepad file and put couple of blank space. Save the notepad file. Upload the same file and your message will disappear from CUCM.
please provide next and previous soft button after each post. it will help in browsing articles on your blog
Thank you for your feedback. The site has been added with Next and Previous post linked into every post.
Hello how can I making changes for logo message like font type or font size
Because I have pattern of text symbols whaen I upload it
The shape will changes