Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prepare first Standard Server & Install Administrative Tools
Preparing first Standard Server & Installing Administrative Tools in Lync 2013 Server
In our last article, we learned “How to Prepare Active Directory”. In this article we will learn, “How to Prepare First Standard Server & Install Administrative Tools”.
Prepare first Standard Edition Server:
In order to continue with the installation, follow the below steps:
- Login to Lync Server 2013.
- Open your Lync Server 2013 – Deployment Wizard Main Menu
- Click on Prepare first Standard Edition serve
- Lync Server 2013 – Deployment Wizard – Prepare single Standard Edition Server – Click on Next
- Lync Server 2013 – Deployment Wizard – Prepare single Standard Edition Server -Once the commands are completed executing, click on Finish
Install Administrative Tools:
- Lync Server 2013 – Deployment Wizard – Click on Install Administrative Tools
- Lync Server 2013 – Deployment Wizard – Install Administrative Tool – Installation Progress
- Lync Server 2013 – Deployment Wizard – Install Administrative Tool – Installation Completed
That’s all! In the next article, we will “Build a Topology and Publish it”.
Hope this helps!
Originally posted 2018-07-30 10:00:47. Published by Team UC Collabing
I am working in an IT company and having 10+ years of experience into Cisco IP Telephony and Contact Center. I have worked on products like CUCM, CUC, UCCX, CME/CUE, IM&P, Voice Gateways, VG224, Gatekeepers, Attendant Console, Expressway, Mediasense, Asterisk, Microsoft Teams, Zoom etc. I am not an expert but i keep exploring whenever and wherever i can and share whatever i know. You can visit my LinkedIn profile by clicking on the icon below.
“Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don’t.” ― Bill Nye