Cisco CME – Drop Conference when initiator Disconnects
Disconnect conference bridge when initiator drops from the conference call
Have you ever been asked a question on Cisco Call Manager Express – How to configure Cisco CME in a way that when initiator of the conference disconnects/leaves the conference session, the conference bridge also disconnects? Trust me, I have been asked the same question multiple times.
The configuration is quite simple and one liner – You just need to add one simple command under ephone or ephone-template.
conference drop-mode [creator | local]
The default configuration is conference never drops. You can configure parameter to drop the conference when the creator drops by enabling the command [conference drop-mode creator] or when the last local participants drops [conference drop-mode local].
An example of the configuration is here:
US-NJ-CME-01(config)# ephone 1
US-NJ-CME-01(config-ephone)# conference drop-mode creator
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017
- Cisco Expressway C and E – Banner MOTD - July 14, 2017
- How to collect packet capture from Cisco IP Phone - July 5, 2017
- Cluster ID Change – Cisco Unified Communications Manager - June 7, 2017
- Cisco CME – Drop Conference when initiator Disconnects - June 7, 2017
- Python Script to Extract Call Record from Cisco CDR - June 3, 2017
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017