There is a python script written by Steve Campbell which extracts Call Detailed Record (CDR) for an extension using Python Script. Extraction of the record is quite simple and faster. The only drawback i see at this time is it can run the script against one extension only at a time which means you can search only one extension number in the whole CDR Report.
The script will pull out Data/Time, Duration, Calling Number and Called Number from raw CDR Report.
To start using the Python Script, you need to have Python installed in your PC. You can download python from official website (“https://www.python.org/downloads/“).
- Once the software is downloaded, you need to install the application in your PC.
- Download Python Script from https://github.com/sdcampbell/PyCDR site and copy the files from the folder PyCDR-master to Python Directory.
To Find Python Directory, follow either of the below steps:
“C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\”(Replace USERNAME with your actual Username of Windows Machine)
Click on Start Menu
Type Python in the Search Program and File box
Right Click on Python 3.6 (32 bit) or (64 bit) and click on Open file location
A window will open; click on the address bar and copy the location from the address bar
- Also download CDR Raw Data from Cisco Unified Communications Manager and copy it in the python directory as shown in the above step
- Now open Command Prompt and execute the command
C:\> CD C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\
C:\> CD(Paste the location from the address bar as shown in the option 2)
C:\….\Python36-32> python.exe PyCDR.py “CDR Raw Report.txt” “Output.csv” 10000 >>> Execute this command
Once the command is executed, you will see a file “Output.csv” in the same folder that would have the CDR Records inside the fil
Hope this helps!
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Login & Testing Lync functionality - August 2, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Install or Update Lync Server System - August 1, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Building & Publishing Topology Lync - July 31, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prepare first Standard Server & Install Administrative Tools - July 30, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prepare Active Directory Wizard - July 29, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Configuring DNS records - July 28, 2018
- Step by Step Lync Server 2013 Installation & Configuration - July 27, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prerequisite Lync Server 2013 Roles - July 27, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Certificate Authority Setup - July 26, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Domain Controller Setup - July 25, 2018