Customize CUCM Login/Welcome Banner
Configure Welcome / Login Banner on Cisco Unified Communications Manager that would display a customized message when a user logs into Cisco Unified Communications Manager. I would also call this as MOTD (Message of the Day).
To configure MOTD, follow the below steps.
- Create a notepad file and write a text which you would like to display when a user logs into Cisco Unified Communications Manager page.
- Login to Cisco Unified Communications Manager > OS Administration
- Navigate to Software Upgrades > Customized Logon Message
- Click on Choose File and Select the text file created in the above step
- Click on Upload File
- Next to Navigation > Select Cisco Unified CM Administration and click on Go
- Now you should be able to see the Banner Message on the screen
Hope this helps
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017
- Cisco Expressway C and E – Banner MOTD - July 14, 2017
- How to collect packet capture from Cisco IP Phone - July 5, 2017
- Cluster ID Change – Cisco Unified Communications Manager - June 7, 2017
- Cisco CME – Drop Conference when initiator Disconnects - June 7, 2017
- Python Script to Extract Call Record from Cisco CDR - June 3, 2017
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017