Customize CUCM Login/Welcome Banner
Configure Welcome / Login Banner on Cisco Unified Communications Manager that would display a customized message when a user logs into Cisco Unified Communications Manager. I would also call this as MOTD (Message of the Day).
To configure MOTD, follow the below steps.
- Create a notepad file and write a text which you would like to display when a user logs into Cisco Unified Communications Manager page.
- Login to Cisco Unified Communications Manager > OS Administration
- Navigate to Software Upgrades > Customized Logon Message
- Click on Choose File and Select the text file created in the above step
- Click on Upload File
- Next to Navigation > Select Cisco Unified CM Administration and click on Go
- Now you should be able to see the Banner Message on the screen
Hope this helps
- Differentiate between Restricted CUCM and Unrestricted CUCM - March 12, 2018
- Re-enable debugs on router reload – EEM Script - March 12, 2018
- Configure Cisco CUBE SIP Options Ping - January 30, 2018
- Unified Messaging with Cisco Unity Connection & Office 365 - January 4, 2018
- Transfer/Hold/Conf Buttons Not Working – Cisco 78XX IP Phone - November 20, 2017
- Track Media Resource (Transcoder) Utilization via RTMT - November 15, 2017
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017