UCCX Simple Holiday Script
When creating a script in UCCX, we need to ensure that the holiday prompts are played when there are some national holidays in the country/state. For example – Christmas, New Year, Independence day including some festivals celebrated in the country/state.
The below script is the simplest way to create a holiday script but however the recommended way is to use XML when creating holiday script.
So the script looks like –
Start > Accept the call > Check today’s date > If today’s date is matching with the holiday dates in a given list then play holiday prompt else route the call to the Queue.
Below is the screenshot of the script.
To download the script, click here
Hope this helps!
- Transfer/Hold/Conf Buttons Not Working – Cisco 78XX IP Phone - November 20, 2017
- Track Media Resource (Transcoder) Utilization via RTMT - November 15, 2017
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017
- Cisco Expressway C and E – Banner MOTD - July 14, 2017
- How to collect packet capture from Cisco IP Phone - July 5, 2017
- Cluster ID Change – Cisco Unified Communications Manager - June 7, 2017
- Cisco CME – Drop Conference when initiator Disconnects - June 7, 2017