Are you seeing yellow triangle warning on ESXi hosts on vCenter? What could be the reason you are seeing those warning? Can these warnings be disabled?
The reason you see the yellow triangle/exclamation mark on ESXi host is when you enabled SSH (Remote) and the ESXi Shell for Management of host from Console or web client or VSphere client.
Either you can disable warning or you can disable SSH and ESXi Shell. Both the ways are shown below.
Via Vsphere Client Console – Disable SSH and ESXi Shell
- Login to Vsphere Client > Open Host Console
- Press “F2” to Customize System/View Logs
- Enter root credentials
- Go to Troubleshooting Options
- Disable ESXi Shell > Disable, if Enabled
- Disable SSH > Disable, if Enabled
- Press ESC to Exit and again ESC to logout
Via VSphere Client – Disable the Warning
- Login to Vsphere Client
- Select the Host which gives the Triangle/Exclamation Error
- Go to Configuration > Under Software > Click on Advanced Settings
- Click UserVars > UserVars.SuppressShellWarning
- Change the Value from 0 (Zero) to 1 (One) and Click on OK
That’s all!! Hope it helps.
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Login & Testing Lync functionality - August 2, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Install or Update Lync Server System - August 1, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Building & Publishing Topology Lync - July 31, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prepare first Standard Server & Install Administrative Tools - July 30, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prepare Active Directory Wizard - July 29, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Configuring DNS records - July 28, 2018
- Step by Step Lync Server 2013 Installation & Configuration - July 27, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prerequisite Lync Server 2013 Roles - July 27, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Certificate Authority Setup - July 26, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Domain Controller Setup - July 25, 2018