Have you ever installed Asterisk on VMware? It’s quite easy and it takes hardly 60 mins to complete the installation. Below are the steps.
- Download AsteriskNow ISO File from official website.
- Create a Virtual Machine.
- Mount the ISO that you have downloaded in the Virtual Machine.
- Power ON the Virtual Machine
- Select “Full Install” when screen reads “Welcome to FreePBX X.X version”and hit Enter
- Select “Enable IPv4 Support”
- Select “Manual Configuration”
- Hit Enter on OK button
- Select Timezone and Hit Enter on OK button when prompted
- Enter root password when prompted
- Wait for an hour time and the installation will be completed. Once the installation is completed, it will ask you to enter credentials for root.
- Launch your favorite browser and enter the IP Address that you defined in Manual configuration for IPv4
- Create Username and Password
- Enter Email Address
- Click on “Set up My Account”
1 - AsteriskNow - Welcome Screen
2 - AsteriskNow - IPv4 Configuration
3 - AsteriskNow - TimeZone Selection
4 - AsteriskNow - Root Credentials
5 - AsteriskNow - Installation Starting
6 - AsteriskNow - Installation Progress
7 - AsteriskNow - Installation Completed
8 - AsteriskNow - WebPage Administration
That’s all !! You are done with the installation.
Installing AsteriskNow on VMWare was last modified: July 6th, 2017 by
(Visited 5,616 times, 1 visits today)
- Differentiate between Restricted CUCM and Unrestricted CUCM - March 12, 2018
- Re-enable debugs on router reload – EEM Script - March 12, 2018
- Configure Cisco CUBE SIP Options Ping - January 30, 2018
- Unified Messaging with Cisco Unity Connection & Office 365 - January 4, 2018
- Transfer/Hold/Conf Buttons Not Working – Cisco 78XX IP Phone - November 20, 2017
- Track Media Resource (Transcoder) Utilization via RTMT - November 15, 2017
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017