Have you ever installed Asterisk on VMware? It’s quite easy and it takes hardly 60 mins to complete the installation. Below are the steps.
- Download AsteriskNow ISO File from official website.
- Create a Virtual Machine.
- Mount the ISO that you have downloaded in the Virtual Machine.
- Power ON the Virtual Machine
- Select “Full Install” when screen reads “Welcome to FreePBX X.X version”and hit Enter
- Select “Enable IPv4 Support”
- Select “Manual Configuration”
- Hit Enter on OK button
- Select Timezone and Hit Enter on OK button when prompted
- Enter root password when prompted
- Wait for an hour time and the installation will be completed. Once the installation is completed, it will ask you to enter credentials for root.
- Launch your favorite browser and enter the IP Address that you defined in Manual configuration for IPv4
- Create Username and Password
- Enter Email Address
- Click on “Set up My Account”
1 - AsteriskNow - Welcome Screen
2 - AsteriskNow - IPv4 Configuration
3 - AsteriskNow - TimeZone Selection
4 - AsteriskNow - Root Credentials
5 - AsteriskNow - Installation Starting
6 - AsteriskNow - Installation Progress
7 - AsteriskNow - Installation Completed
8 - AsteriskNow - WebPage Administration
That’s all !! You are done with the installation.
Installing AsteriskNow on VMWare was last modified: July 6th, 2017 by
(Visited 6,102 times, 1 visits today)
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Login & Testing Lync functionality - August 2, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Install or Update Lync Server System - August 1, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Building & Publishing Topology Lync - July 31, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prepare first Standard Server & Install Administrative Tools - July 30, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prepare Active Directory Wizard - July 29, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Configuring DNS records - July 28, 2018
- Step by Step Lync Server 2013 Installation & Configuration - July 27, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Prerequisite Lync Server 2013 Roles - July 27, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Certificate Authority Setup - July 26, 2018
- Installing Lync 2013 in Lab – Domain Controller Setup - July 25, 2018