Choosing VMV7 vs VMV8 OVA Template
Have you ever wondered what is the difference between VMV7 and VMV8 (For example cucm_9.1_vmv7_v1.6.ova and cucm_9.1_vmv8_v1.6.ova?
From my understanding, i found the configurations to be almost similar between VMV7 and VMV8 like Number of CPUs, RAM, OS, HDD.
Only difference i found is choosing the right OVA for right ESXi version. Below is how you choose/decide whether to use VMV7 or VMV8.
– ESXi support: ESXi 4.0 (VM version 7) and beyond
– ESXi support: ESXi 5.0 (VM version 8) and beyond
Below is what i found from the Scope of OVA Read me.
Hope it helps!!
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017
- Cisco Expressway C and E – Banner MOTD - July 14, 2017
- How to collect packet capture from Cisco IP Phone - July 5, 2017
- Cluster ID Change – Cisco Unified Communications Manager - June 7, 2017
- Cisco CME – Drop Conference when initiator Disconnects - June 7, 2017
- Python Script to Extract Call Record from Cisco CDR - June 3, 2017
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017