DRF Backup or Restore Failure CUCM or CUC
You may at times receive an error “109-Unable to transfer the tar file over SFTP channel as currently configured SFTP server does not support output stream” while taking Backup or Restore in Cisco Unified Communication Manager or Cisco Unity Connection. If so, refer to the below recommendations.
- Ensure that you are using a good SFTP application like Titan or Cygwin while works great as a SFTP Application.
- Ensure that there are no network issues between the SFTP Server and Cisco Unified Communication Manager/Cisco Unity Connection. If there are any network issues which is not fixed, the error will be seen again and again.
- If there are no network issues between SFTP Server and CUCM/CUC and you are also using an application like Titan or Cygwin then, re-run the backup/restore whenever fails. Sometimes re-running the backup/restore may succeed if it was an intermittent issue earlier.
Hope this helps!!
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017
- Cisco Expressway C and E – Banner MOTD - July 14, 2017
- How to collect packet capture from Cisco IP Phone - July 5, 2017
- Cluster ID Change – Cisco Unified Communications Manager - June 7, 2017
- Cisco CME – Drop Conference when initiator Disconnects - June 7, 2017
- Python Script to Extract Call Record from Cisco CDR - June 3, 2017
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017