Cisco CUCM or CUC DRS SFTP Backup Failed
We know that taking backup regularly is very important and can be used to restore the data when Cisco Unified Communication Manager or Cisco Unity Connection fails to work or rebuild is required. So, we need to ensure that the backup is 100% completed and successful.
But sometimes, we may encounter errors while taking backup such as “ERROR: SFTP transfer failed as backup size was not increasing for the past 15 minutes. Either there is not enough disk space or network transfer rate is too slow with the configured SFTP Server. Please either free some space on SFTP“.
Example – Suppose you have a backup of Cisco Unified Communication Manager or Cisco Unity Connection. The data to be backed up is 15 GB. The tool will fail to take backup when the file size reaches 1 GB
To avoid this, you need to install some other SFTP applications like Cygwin or Titan FTP. The application works great and it will help to create the backup successful.
Hope this helps!!
- Differentiate between Restricted CUCM and Unrestricted CUCM - March 12, 2018
- Re-enable debugs on router reload – EEM Script - March 12, 2018
- Configure Cisco CUBE SIP Options Ping - January 30, 2018
- Unified Messaging with Cisco Unity Connection & Office 365 - January 4, 2018
- Transfer/Hold/Conf Buttons Not Working – Cisco 78XX IP Phone - November 20, 2017
- Track Media Resource (Transcoder) Utilization via RTMT - November 15, 2017
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017