Remote Bulk Login Logout Tool Cisco Extension Mobility
Remote Bulk Login Logout Tool helps to Login or Logout from Cisco IP Phones (Extension Mobility) in bulk remotely within few minutes. There are certain scenarios like new implementation of site, where the Phones are deployed in different desk at office and you need to manually go to each and every desk and login to IP Phones manually. This tool eliminates the requirement of visiting each and every desk and login to the IP Phones. This has been tested in production network and it can login 1000 IP Phones in 5-6 minutes.
Features of Remote Bulk Login Logout Tool
- Remotely Login users in Bulk for Cisco IP Phones.
- Remotely Logout users in Bulk for Cisco IP Phones.
- Can be used during Migration or Implementation of Projects.
- No License Required.
- No Installation Required.
- Size less than 100kb, can be shared over emails.
What is required in order to use Remote Bulk Login Logout Tool?
- Gather Mac-Address, User ID and PIN for Users
How to use Remote Bulk Login Logout Tool?
- Download Remote Bulk Login Logout Tool >> Download
- Enter IP Address on Column A2
- Enter Mac-Address on Column B2
- Enter User ID on Column C2 (Not Required for Bulk Logout)
- Enter PIN on Column D2 (Not Required for Bulk Logout)
- Click on Bulk Login or Bulk Logout so that Users can be Logged IN or Logged Out
Note : Macros has to be enabled on Excel when using this Tool.
Hope this helps!!
- Unified Messaging with Cisco Unity Connection & Office 365 - January 4, 2018
- Transfer/Hold/Conf Buttons Not Working – Cisco 78XX IP Phone - November 20, 2017
- Track Media Resource (Transcoder) Utilization via RTMT - November 15, 2017
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017
- Cisco Expressway C and E – Banner MOTD - July 14, 2017
- How to collect packet capture from Cisco IP Phone - July 5, 2017
- Cluster ID Change – Cisco Unified Communications Manager - June 7, 2017