Do you just want to collect Cisco IP Phone Serial Number and update your inventory? If yes, then there is a tool which works for Cisco Unified Communication Manager as well as Cisco Call Manager Express. This works great for the Phone Models 7960, 7962 , 7941, 7961, 7911 and 7940.
How to use the application?
- Download the application from – http://www.mediafire.com/?xs6se0b1i77d79s
- Once downloaded, Run the application.
- Enter the IP Address of Cisco IP Phones. For example – 10.1.1.1 to 10.1.1.200 is the IP Address range for your Cisco IP Phones that is assigned to Site A.
- It will collect the information from the range defined and will give you an output in an HTML file.
That’s all !! You have the Serial Number with you now.
- Differentiate between Restricted CUCM and Unrestricted CUCM - March 12, 2018
- Re-enable debugs on router reload – EEM Script - March 12, 2018
- Configure Cisco CUBE SIP Options Ping - January 30, 2018
- Unified Messaging with Cisco Unity Connection & Office 365 - January 4, 2018
- Transfer/Hold/Conf Buttons Not Working – Cisco 78XX IP Phone - November 20, 2017
- Track Media Resource (Transcoder) Utilization via RTMT - November 15, 2017
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017