Hope you are doing well!! Are you facing java errors while uploading greetings into Cisco Unity Connection? Want an alternative to upload greetings?
Good News!! There is a tool developed by ccierants and which has ease all the solution to upload greetings for User’s and Call Handlers. I have tested this and it works great. The tool can be download from here.
To use the tool, below is the procedure.
- Once the tool is downloaded, launch the tool.
- Enter Cisco Unity Connection’s Username, Password and IP Address.
- Click Save settings and Retrieve Users. The tool will be connected to Unity Connection.
- Select Call Handler and Users from Drop Down Menu.
- Select the Greeting Type from Drop Down Menu.
- Click on Choose File and select the WAV file which has to be uploaded and click on Change Greeting.
That’s all!! The greeting has changed now. Thanks to ccierants.
- Differentiate between Restricted CUCM and Unrestricted CUCM - March 12, 2018
- Re-enable debugs on router reload – EEM Script - March 12, 2018
- Configure Cisco CUBE SIP Options Ping - January 30, 2018
- Unified Messaging with Cisco Unity Connection & Office 365 - January 4, 2018
- Transfer/Hold/Conf Buttons Not Working – Cisco 78XX IP Phone - November 20, 2017
- Track Media Resource (Transcoder) Utilization via RTMT - November 15, 2017
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017