In part 1, we have seen the configuration and creation of the CDR Report. Now lets go more deeper and further.
Let us take again the previous report were the time was not converted in readable format.
- Go to Column E and Enter the row E1 as Date and Time
- Go to Column E and enter the following formula in E2 =D2/86400+DATE(1970,1,1) and drag E2 till E20
- Select Column E and Right Click and Select Format Cells
- Select Date
- Select appropriate Sample based on your requirement, i would like to select MM/DD/YY HH:SS
- Click on OK and here you go. You have now converted the Time successfully.
Note: – The above time format is given in GMT Format. If you want to convert the timezone in your local format, please follow the below chart.
For example :- If you need to convert the time from GMT to IST the formula would be
How i calculated the above?
IST Time would be GMT +5:30
Now convert 5 hours + 30 minutes in minutes= 330 minutes
Now convert 330 minutes in seconds = 330*60 = 19800 seconds
Follow the below chart.
- Differentiate between Restricted CUCM and Unrestricted CUCM - March 12, 2018
- Re-enable debugs on router reload – EEM Script - March 12, 2018
- Configure Cisco CUBE SIP Options Ping - January 30, 2018
- Unified Messaging with Cisco Unity Connection & Office 365 - January 4, 2018
- Transfer/Hold/Conf Buttons Not Working – Cisco 78XX IP Phone - November 20, 2017
- Track Media Resource (Transcoder) Utilization via RTMT - November 15, 2017
- Installation & Configuration of Expressway C & E – MRA - September 17, 2017
- CUCM BAT Import Error 19145 An Alternate Number can only… - August 30, 2017
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017