Cisco Expressway C and E – Banner MOTD
Have you worked on Cisco Expressway C and Cisco Expressway E? You may be asked to create a Banner Message Of The Day (MOTD) for Expressway C and E. In Expressway, you will also be able to upload an image and also preview the message that you would like to configure.
When you login for the first time, the login page has just Username and Password field as shown in the below screenshot. No MOTD.
Now to configured MOTD, you need to login to Expressway
- Navigate to System > Login Page
- Upload Image > Click on Browse and select appropriate image/logo for your Banner. File format that are supported are JPG, GIF and PNG. It is recommended to use the image/logo in the sizing 200×200 pixels.Upload Welcome Message
- Welcome Message Title > Enter a heading of the message that will appear on the login page of the Expressway. The heading message text is limited to 30 characters.
- Welcome Message Text > Enter the body of the message that will appear on the login page of the Expressway.Example:
- Click on Save. You will be able to see a Preview of MOTD on the same page as soon as you click on Save.Example:
- Logout from Expressway and go to the home page of Expressway. You should be able to see the new MOTD.
Hope this helps!
- Cisco Jabber Auto Discovery Service – SRV Records - July 15, 2017
- Running VMWare ESXi 60 days trial license? Reset the license - July 15, 2017
- Cisco Expressway C and E – Banner MOTD - July 14, 2017
- How to collect packet capture from Cisco IP Phone - July 5, 2017
- Cluster ID Change – Cisco Unified Communications Manager - June 7, 2017
- Cisco CME – Drop Conference when initiator Disconnects - June 7, 2017
- Python Script to Extract Call Record from Cisco CDR - June 3, 2017
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017
- Find Jabber Chat History Location and Read Chat - March 27, 2017
- Step by Step Cisco IM & Presence Configuration - March 26, 2017