Have you ever installed Asterisk on VMware? It’s quite easy and it takes hardly 60 mins to complete the installation. Below are the steps.
- Download AsteriskNow ISO File from official website.
- Create a Virtual Machine.
- Mount the ISO that you have downloaded in the Virtual Machine.
- Power ON the Virtual Machine
- Select “Full Install” when screen reads “Welcome to FreePBX X.X version”and hit Enter
- Select “Enable IPv4 Support”
- Select “Manual Configuration”
- Hit Enter on OK button
- Select Timezone and Hit Enter on OK button when prompted
- Enter root password when prompted
- Wait for an hour time and the installation will be completed. Once the installation is completed, it will ask you to enter credentials for root.
- Launch your favorite browser and enter the IP Address that you defined in Manual configuration for IPv4
- Create Username and Password
- Enter Email Address
- Click on “Set up My Account”
That’s all !! You are done with the installation.
Hi All, Are you looking for SIP Trunk from Asterisk to your VoIP Provider to route your incoming and outbound calls via VoIP Provider? If yes, follow the below post ... Read more
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017
- Find Jabber Chat History Location and Read Chat - March 27, 2017
- Step by Step Cisco IM & Presence Configuration - March 26, 2017
- What is LLDP? Some LLDP basic and useful commands - March 19, 2017
- CUAC Ports not Registering after CUCM Upgrade 11.5.1 - March 18, 2017
- Cisco PLM – Security Error on CUCM CUC and CER - March 18, 2017
- CUCM Database Traceback DBReplrtstate py Error - February 22, 2017
- TCP UDP Port Usage – CUCM Voice Gateway and Gatekeeper - February 17, 2017
- Cisco ISDN Switch Type IOS Commands Voice Gateway - February 16, 2017
- Top and Most useful Cisco Voice IOS Commands - February 15, 2017