You may at times receive an error “109-Unable to transfer the tar file over SFTP channel as currently configured SFTP server does not support output stream” while taking Backup or Restore in Cisco Unified Communication Manager or Cisco Unity Connection. If so, refer to the below recommendations.
- Ensure that you are using a good SFTP application like Titan or Cygwin while works great as a SFTP Application.
- Ensure that there are no network issues between the SFTP Server and Cisco Unified Communication Manager/Cisco Unity Connection. If there are any network issues which is not fixed, the error will be seen again and again.
- If there are no network issues between SFTP Server and CUCM/CUC and you are also using an application like Titan or Cygwin then, re-run the backup/restore whenever fails. Sometimes re-running the backup/restore may succeed if it was an intermittent issue earlier.
Hope this helps!!
Hi All, Recently i was working on a migration of CUCM from 8.X to 10.X using PCD and i faced an error as "Unrestricted String is Empty" and i had ... Read more
Hi All, Are you facing issue with Cisco Unified Communication Manager giving you error "Connection to the Server cannot be established(Certificate Exception)" after a DRF Restore? If yes, then you ... Read more
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017
- Find Jabber Chat History Location and Read Chat - March 27, 2017
- Step by Step Cisco IM & Presence Configuration - March 26, 2017
- What is LLDP? Some LLDP basic and useful commands - March 19, 2017
- CUAC Ports not Registering after CUCM Upgrade 11.5.1 - March 18, 2017
- Cisco PLM – Security Error on CUCM CUC and CER - March 18, 2017
- CUCM Database Traceback DBReplrtstate py Error - February 22, 2017
- TCP UDP Port Usage – CUCM Voice Gateway and Gatekeeper - February 17, 2017
- Cisco ISDN Switch Type IOS Commands Voice Gateway - February 16, 2017
- Top and Most useful Cisco Voice IOS Commands - February 15, 2017