Do you just want to collect Cisco IP Phone Serial Number and update your inventory? If yes, then there is a tool which works for Cisco Unified Communication Manager as well as Cisco Call Manager Express. This works great for the Phone Models 7960, 7962 , 7941, 7961, 7911 and 7940.
How to use the application?
- Download the application from – http://www.mediafire.com/?xs6se0b1i77d79s
- Once downloaded, Run the application.
- Enter the IP Address of Cisco IP Phones. For example – 10.1.1.1 to 10.1.1.200 is the IP Address range for your Cisco IP Phones that is assigned to Site A.
- It will collect the information from the range defined and will give you an output in an HTML file.
That’s all !! You have the Serial Number with you now.
Hi All, Are you annoyed of unwanted calls? Trying to block incoming calls based on the Calling Party Number? Time to play with "Route Next Hop By Calling Party Number" ... Read more
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017
- Find Jabber Chat History Location and Read Chat - March 27, 2017
- Step by Step Cisco IM & Presence Configuration - March 26, 2017
- What is LLDP? Some LLDP basic and useful commands - March 19, 2017
- CUAC Ports not Registering after CUCM Upgrade 11.5.1 - March 18, 2017
- Cisco PLM – Security Error on CUCM CUC and CER - March 18, 2017
- CUCM Database Traceback DBReplrtstate py Error - February 22, 2017
- TCP UDP Port Usage – CUCM Voice Gateway and Gatekeeper - February 17, 2017
- Cisco ISDN Switch Type IOS Commands Voice Gateway - February 16, 2017
- Top and Most useful Cisco Voice IOS Commands - February 15, 2017