Hope you are doing well!! Are you facing java errors while uploading greetings into Cisco Unity Connection? Want an alternative to upload greetings?
Good News!! There is a tool developed by ccierants and which has ease all the solution to upload greetings for User’s and Call Handlers. I have tested this and it works great. The tool can be download from here.
To use the tool, below is the procedure.
- Once the tool is downloaded, launch the tool.
- Enter Cisco Unity Connection’s Username, Password and IP Address.
- Click Save settings and Retrieve Users. The tool will be connected to Unity Connection.
- Select Call Handler and Users from Drop Down Menu.
- Select the Greeting Type from Drop Down Menu.
- Click on Choose File and select the WAV file which has to be uploaded and click on Change Greeting.
That’s all!! The greeting has changed now. Thanks to ccierants.
- Installing Enghouse ARC Enterprise Premium on Windows Server - April 23, 2017
- Find Jabber Chat History Location and Read Chat - March 27, 2017
- Step by Step Cisco IM & Presence Configuration - March 26, 2017
- What is LLDP? Some LLDP basic and useful commands - March 19, 2017
- CUAC Ports not Registering after CUCM Upgrade 11.5.1 - March 18, 2017
- Cisco PLM – Security Error on CUCM CUC and CER - March 18, 2017
- CUCM Database Traceback DBReplrtstate py Error - February 22, 2017
- TCP UDP Port Usage – CUCM Voice Gateway and Gatekeeper - February 17, 2017
- Cisco ISDN Switch Type IOS Commands Voice Gateway - February 16, 2017
- Top and Most useful Cisco Voice IOS Commands - February 15, 2017