Hope you are doing well!! Are you facing java errors while uploading greetings into Cisco Unity Connection? Want an alternative to upload greetings?
Good News!! There is a tool developed by ccierants and which has ease all the solution to upload greetings for User’s and Call Handlers. I have tested this and it works great. The tool can be download from here.
To use the tool, below is the procedure.
- Once the tool is downloaded, launch the tool.
- Enter Cisco Unity Connection’s Username, Password and IP Address.
- Click Save settings and Retrieve Users. The tool will be connected to Unity Connection.
- Select Call Handler and Users from Drop Down Menu.
- Select the Greeting Type from Drop Down Menu.
- Click on Choose File and select the WAV file which has to be uploaded and click on Change Greeting.
That’s all!! The greeting has changed now. Thanks to ccierants.